Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I had a dream and in the dream I had a tail

I woke up middle of the night sweating and gasping. I searched my body to make sure things are normal , bending my hands to the farthest corners behind my body feeling my spinal cord to the point where it ends . I couldn't believe what has happened to me. It was more than shocking . Where is my tail ? The mere thought of missing it brought tear to my eyes to a mans eyes . Whatttttttttttt ? Stop lets roll back . I woke up middle of the night sweating and gasping. I searched my body to make sure things are normal , bending my hands to the farthest corners behind my body feeling my spinal cord to the point where it ends . I felt such a relief . I had no tail . It was more than liberating . "I had a dream and in the dream I had a tail" .



I very rarely dream and usually I don't remember them the next morning . Well I'm pretty confident that they are not worth remembering and hence I was never bothered except for the one time when I bought the book which I never read "The interpretation of dreams". I think its time to dig in the book for the meaning of this crazy dream. I'm wondering if anybody had a dream like this . More than that I'm wondering what if humans had tails . Its not a cool thing I agree but it would be awesome . I could already think of so many ways I could use my tail inspired by watching animal planet and the real planet.


A lizard breaks its tail deliberately to distract the enemies chasing it. A cheetah uses the tail to balance its body while chasing a prey. A dog shakes its tail to show its affection towards the master while a monkey uses its tail to climb trees . The monkey god Hanuman of Hindu mythology or rather I should call it epic can extend its tail to any length. Now how cool is that. If I have that power I could grab a soda from the refrigerator without even moving from my couch and watching TV. The cons are , It would be very difficult to travel in a crowded bus or train .


Well guys I'm just being sarcastic here . Dreams seldom turn into reality and in this case I'm pretty sure about its never. If I tell my mom about this dream, she would ask me if it was a early morning dream. She believes early morning dreams comes true . Well I have come to a sad realization that I'm never gonna have a tail . Though I miss it , I'll be better without it. Thanks to evolution.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.